Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The curtains are done!



These are (again) in the craft/laundry room in our basement. I just love them. And the tan fabric is burlap! You can either glue these together or sew them. I chose to sew - and surprisingly the burlap worked well! I was worried since the weave was so loose, but I didn't have any problems (well, not any problems that didn't involve a brain malfunction on my part - it's a rare project that I don't end up using the seam ripper!). I found my inspiration here and still plan on doing something similar in my living room. I haven't had window treatments in that room in the 6 years we've lived here. I was just waiting for something to strike me and now it has! Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and creative! :-) love La Mama

jenjen said...

They turned out so cute! DO you mind if I post it on my Readers Spotlight post?

Great job!

XOOX
Jen

Paula said...

Fabulous job! I'm trying to talk my mom into doing curtains like these in her family room.

Related Posts with Thumbnails