Monday, May 19, 2008

We love Zantac!

So it seems our little one does have acid reflux (which resolves itself as they get older)! She has been SLEEPING!!! She sleeps 6-8 hour stretches at night now and is even sleeping longer during the day. Wow - I wish I'd had this stuff with the other two!
We've even verified our results scientifically - since we're both nerds. We've accidentally forgotten to give her her dose twice - and both times she was fussy and spit up and wouldn't go to sleep. So even though we didn't mean to put her through that at least we know for sure that this helps her. I love medicine! (Strange to hear from the crazy girl who won't get epidurals - I know!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Jonah suffered from reflux as an infant, too. Happy news is that he grew out of it around age one and could go off the medication. I know what you're going through!

Related Posts with Thumbnails