Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Nathan!

Nathan decided on hamburgers for his birthday dinner!
Something weird happened to the buns - I think I jumped the gun, started too early and let them rise a bit to long. They tasted yummy though!
Here's his cake - pretty much a repeat of last year (more Spidey) but I was less prepared. I could have sworn I had baking cocoa - guess not. So because we were under a lot of snow and didn't want to risk the store we made do with cannery cake mix and super funky homemade chocolate frosting. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't too fabulous. Lucky for me my family didn't care one bit!

Nathan had a super birthday and loved all of his presents! We had a definite boy party - lots of cars and super heroes!

1 comment:

SJacobus said...

Way fun! So are your kids all going to be about 3/4 years apart at this point? How old is Ashlyn?

Related Posts with Thumbnails