Monday, June 18, 2007

My parents would be so proud!

Ahem... presenting...

THE LAWN



THE LAWN THAT ERIKA MOWED



Yes, that is correct. This is the first time that I have ever mowed a lawn. It was always the man's job at my house - something that the man took pride in doing. I remember the only time growing up that I saw my Dad in shorts was to mow the lawn. He had a pair of jean cut-offs that were reserved for only that occasion. Anyway, it was never my job and I never had tried to do it. Once, soon after we moved in to our first home (which is still our home) I tried but I couldn't even get the mower started so I gave up. Well, Rick tinkered with the mower soon after that, but I never got out the mower and did it for myself ... until this day!

Didn't I do a great job?

:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails