Monday, July 17, 2006

MMMM.... sinus infections


Well, everyone in the fam is doing great except the mama bear. This is the worst sinus infection I think I have ever had. This is going on 3 weeks now. And I have to say that despite the antibiotics I feel the same every day. My teeth even hurt. Ugh. So welcome to my newly discovered world of nasal lavage. Look it up - it's gross. Let me just say have Kleenex at the ready and don't have makeup on.

And on a happier note - Happy Anniversary Ricky Baby! We've been married 8 whole years today (as of about right now as I write)! I think we'll be going on a family date (not the ideal - but still fun) to Applebee's tonight. And I think I'm going to splurge and maybe get an appetizer! :) You know me, water, entree and nothing else. I remember how shockified I was when Rick ordered a DRINK when we went out to eat together as a couple! (I still discourage it - I know I'm a big meanie). Hope you all are doing great!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails