Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Got love?

Wow - saw this on April's page and just had to share - what an amazing video. She said to sit down, grab some tissues and watch it - no joke, I was sobbing, not just crying. This is so inspirational and speaks to the power of love of a parent for their child. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! (push the play button below the picture). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPrL3n63yg is the direct link if you have any problems.

You can check out their website at www.teamhoyt.com.

3 comments:

H said...

Video doesn't work, perhaps renew the link?

Anonymous said...

Wow... dedication and love to a degree that should be aspired to by all. I even teared up.

H said...

got it to work and now I am crying into my oatmeal. so touching.

Related Posts with Thumbnails