Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Commenting on the blog

Why does everyone keep saying you have to sign up with Blogger to comment on my posts? I was able to comment on other peoples pages before I signed up. Hmmmm. When you click the comment link, like "0 comments" doesn't it have 3 radio buttons? These are the options I see when I click there...

Choose an identity :

TheOnesInColorado (Your Blogger display name)
Other
Anonymous

Or you can sign in as a different user

I always just signed in as "Other" or "Anonymous" I think and then signed my name at the end of my comment. Is this different than what you guys see? I love comments and I would hate to have you not comment b/c you don't want to sign up with Blogger. Hmmm. Let me know somebody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, thank you for the info, I couldn't seem to figure it out by myself :-), which means I will always need you :-0 anyway I do enjly reading about all of you and seeing pics, it is almost like being ther :-)

love

La Mama

Anonymous said...

Oops, and I can't spell and then again if I just read before I sent I could always correct things :-)

lov

La Mama

Anonymous said...

OK, we'll try this and see if it works.

Related Posts with Thumbnails