Sunday, November 16, 2008

If you visit my blog...

Now, I read most of my blogs in the email that my blog reader sends to me when there are new posts and I rarely step "foot" in a real blog. To those of you who do the same, I get it. We're lazy by nature. That's why we have a reader! But I'm getting so many hits per day. Not bad for a blog that isn't searchable by web crawlers. You have to come here on purpose - follow a link, type in the address.

So, if you actually visit my blog...
... you should comment. At least once so I know you're here and feel some luv. Just sayin'.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I love your blog...
Sorry, I'm a blog stalker I guess but a nice one I promise.

Pancake said...

I read you in reader but I am not a creepy stalker!

Anonymous said...

I check the *actual* blog every day. I don't like the reader. :P

H

Linda said...

I found your blog from a comment on Randi's "Is it just me" blog. I enjoy taking a look at other people's lives once in a while. But I am really not a creepy stalker either!

SJacobus said...

I'm so with you on the reader, but it's not laziness. It's my back-up for business. I know I have them saved and can get to them when I can. I still enjoy hearing how all is going and seeing the pics of the kiddos:) Readers are just another one of those great inventions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails