Thursday, July 03, 2008

Found a new toy in the garage, Dad

Dear Daddy,

Hey, guess what? I found a new toy today in the garage! It's really cool! You can ride on it like a broomstick or like a pogo stick - you decide! Plus it can also make a huge dust storm when you "boing" with it!
It's really quite versatile and I'm not sure why you haven't let us play with it before now! Since I just found it I'll make use of the fact that you're at work and Mom's inside with Lauren to play as much as I can. I have some experience with you both as parents, and I'm pretty sure that you will put an end to the fun as soon as you find out. But for now we're a "go!" and no one has said that I can't play with it - so I'll enjoy this while it lasts!

Your Loving Son,
Nater-Skater


(Taken by mommy all secret and stealthy-like through the kitchen window while telling daddy about it on the phone and laughing hysterically - just before she put on her parent face and had Nater put it back)

P.S. I showed this to the kids and N said "It's me with the pooh thing!"

2 comments:

SJacobus said...

What a hoot:) Love how you wrote this. It's great!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Now, that IS funny! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails