Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ok, I think I'm done

Picasa never did post my entries and pictures so I did my best to remember what I had posted. These won't be as witty as the first set, but they are Erika originals so they're still good!

We actually had some sun today (but didn't get above freezing) so even though Denver's pretty much closed, we were able to get to Home Depot and pick up some goodies. The streets were at least passable. Our street was plowed by a real snowplow!

Usually we are just blessed to have our neighbor Greg get out with his 4-wheeler and plow attachment to help us out of our cul-de-sac. We all shovel out our walks and driveways and then Greg makes a big path up our cul-de-sac. Then we all shovel out extensions to our driveways to meet his main path. So I back out of our driveway and into someone else's extension to turn around and get out of the cul-de-sac. Fun, fun, fun!

RC said that Doug got 20" in Albuquerque (that is one funky word to spell) and did quite a bit of shoveling - welcome to our Winter Wonderland!

We wish you all the best for 2007 and hope it's fun of love and family and friends who care about you!

Big hugs,
the ones in Colorado

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails