Friday, July 28, 2006

Oh man - I'm getting back into sewing!


Here is a TERRIFIC site http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/index.html with patterns for everything you could ever need (for kids anyway!)

I can't tell you how exciting this will be for me - I can't wait to get started! Here are some of the things she'll show you how to make:
  • baby carriers/slings
  • grocery cart covers (including no-sew options)
  • sleep sacks for infants
  • cloth dolls
  • Boppys
  • toddler sheets (with a top sheet built in so they never come untucked)
  • diaper bags
  • flat wallet with LOTS of card slots! (insurance cards, store loyalty, credit debit - I need this!)
  • stroller storage bags
  • and so much more - all for FREE!

What a great lady she is to post this for us!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails