Monday, July 24, 2006

Dentist Rant...

Ok, so we went to the dentist today. I hate our office. It is kind of ghetto - furnishing and amenity quality is equivalent to college student housing. And you can't schedule your next appointment as you're leaving because their software or computers or whatever they use only schedule a few months out. Sure, I could "make a note to self" in 2 or 3 months to call and get an appointment - but I shouldn't have to. It is so ridiculous. And you get no goodies! No free toothbrush, no floss, no nothin'. My children are being robbed of the dentist experience! All kids should get a fun toothbrush (and maybe a sugar-free lollipop). Ugh. There is just nothing to look foward to. There is of course one thing that my dentist does have like every other practice I have been to - BAD BREATH. Isn't that like a doctor that smokes? Shouldn't they know how to fix that? Hmmm. At least we don't pay anything for routine stuff. We'd have to upgrade our insurance and pay quite a bit out of pocket to go to one of the nicer offices. Today I'm thinking it might be worth it. Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll talk myself out of it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails